The Senior Marketing Manager will work directly with executive management to plan and direct all aspects of the organizations marketing policies, personnel, objectives and initiatives. This individual will coordinate with global marketing teams, cross discipline teams and corporate Web/IT to maximize and execute marketing objectives. The Senior Marketing Manager will identify changes in the marketing environment and evaluates, adjusts, or redrafts the organizations marketing plan and philosophy accordingly.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations
- Oversees all aspects of the company’s product, brand and corporate marketing functions
- Develop unique value propositions, sustainable competitive advantage, strategic business partnerships, and category management that increase brand awareness
- Engages in strategic corporate initiatives to support the company’s growth, expansion, acquisition and other initiatives as directed by the CEO
- Leads the acquisition, management and execution of the companies’ artist relations initiatives
- Lead and manage Direct and Digital Marketing, Publication Relations, Social Media, Advertising, Online Marketing, Event Marketing and Internal Creative Services
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute on both existing and potential marketing activities and strategy. Develop benchmark and KPI criteria
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness and positioning
- Measure the effectiveness of the marketing department and implement improvements as required
- Coach and mentor the marketing team
- Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management
- Work closely with Product Development, Sales and other Senior Executives to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible to perform duties beyond the normal workday and have on-call availability.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 15 years of progressive Marketing, Media Technology, Strategic or Channel Alliance experience at a senior level
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in marketing or business focus. MBA is a plus.
- Excellent track record for meeting targets and objectives in a pervasive environment
- MI and Media software experience
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
- Proven ability to lead a proactive marketing organization and ensure accountability for results that maximize contribution to business objectives
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for directly and indirectly supervising the marketing and web teams.
Supervisory responsibilities include: recommending new hires, planning and scheduling work, assigning work, instruct and training in methods, checking and approving work, conducting performance evaluations, recommending salary adjustments, making recommendations regarding promotions, and making recommendations regarding unsatisfactory performance.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@numark.com.