The Akai Professional HV1 DuoBuddy Harmony Processor allows you to add natural harmonies to your vocal performances, and other monophonic instruments.
The HV1 employs the same technology used in the powerful HV10 vocal processor but in a compact pedal format.
It can take a monophonic audio signal input and automatically generate a single accompanying harmony.
To assist with this, twelve preset scales are provided that include major, minor, etc, plus nine editable use presets. Intervals for the harmony can be pre-programmed and stored in eighteen programs. On stage, all you need do is hit the footswitches when a harmony is required or to switch programs.
The rear panel includes Mic/Line input/outputs and a separate harmony output channel for external processing.
- Natural sounding harmonies in any scale and key
- Formant control changes the gender of each harmony
- Random delay recreates the natural timing discrepancies you would expect to hear from different singers
- The pitch correct function can be used to 'quantize' the pitch of each harmony and/or the original vocal in real-time
- The XLR inputs and outputs offer professional connection live or in the studio
- 2 ( original voice + 1 harmony)
- Style (Preset or User)
- Random delay
- Character (Formant)
- Pitch Correction
Range of pitch shift
- +/- 1 octave
Number of programs
- 18: 9 banks x 2 programs (A/B)
- Mic input: XLR
- Line input: 1/4" jack
- Mic output: XLR
- Harmony output: 1/4" jack
- Mix output: 1/4" jack
Mix output- 1/4" jack
- ON/OFF, A, B (controls Bank or Key change)
- Input Level
- Harmony Level
- 7-segment LED x
- LED x 3 (Level indicator)
- LED x 3 (footswitches status)
- 9V DC in (120mA)
- AC adaptor
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 8.8" x 6.3" x 2.2"
- (224mm x 162mm x 59mm)
- 4.97lbs (1.8kg)