Melodic performance in the palm of your hand.
Keyboard players who want to work with software on their computer will find that the LPK25 gives their laptop the keys they need to express themselves anywhere.
The LPK25 is a scaled-down relative to the MPK series of keyboard performance controllers. The diminutive keyboard is made up of 25 miniature, velocity-sensitive keyboard keys with synth action.
The LPK25 contains an arpeggiator, which steps through chords automatically, assisting musicians with creating quick melodic ideas. Sustain, octave up and down and tap tempo controls round out the LPK25’s easy-to-learn layout.
The LPDK25 works plug and play with Mac and PC and requires no software driver installation or wall power for operation. It has four memory banks for programming and recalling settings appropriate to different software programs you use.
Create melodic and harmonic riffs in seconds, anywhere, with the LPK25.
- USB-MIDI controller works with virtually all audio software
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys
- Arpeggiator, sustain button, octave up and down, and tap tempo controls
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no driver installation
- Small enough to fit in a backpack or laptop bag
- Four programmable memory banks
- Comes with editor software for Mac and PC
- USB bus powered – no additional power cable needed
- LPK25 keyboard controller
- USB cable
- Software CD
Do I need any special software to make this work?No, you can use it with the MIDI music application of your choice. This controller is MIDI compliant so it works with popular applications like GarageBand, Logic, Sonar, Cubase, Ableton Live, ProTools, Reason, Fruity Loops, Digital Performer, and nearly all other MIDI applications.
How does this connect to my computer?A USB cable is included in the box for connection to your Mac or PC.
Does this work on a Mac?Yes, this controller works on both Mac OS X and Windows.
Does this require me to install any special drivers?No, this controller is plug-and-play as long as your computer's MIDI functions are working properly.