Optimized for excellent reproduction of heavy bass frequencies.
RPM8 reference production studio monitors are specifically designed for use with MPC music production workstations and production controllers. RPM8 studio monitors are two-way, active, bi-amplified, nearfield loudspeakers made for producers, recording engineers, remix artists, DJs and other musicians.
The two-way monitors each feature an eight-inch woven-kevlar low-frequency driver with 80W RMS of continuous amplification for robust, full bass all the way down to 39 Hz. The monitors’ high-frequency system consists of a one-inch silk-dome tweeter with 40W RMS of continuous amplification, mounted on a custom, functionally optimized waveguide for excellent control of directivity and reduction of unwanted early reflections.
RPM8 studio monitors contain active, fourth-order crossovers for outstanding separation and optimal power management. Their cabinet is constructed of industry-standard MDF for low resonance, and is dually ported on the front baffle for bass extension in any setting, including soffit-mounted installations.
The bi-amplification, ported cabinet design and overall acoustical efficiency combine to produce a speaker that can deliver up to powerful 113 dB SPL and with accurate frequency response from 39 Hz to 20 kHz.
RPM8 monitors feature a bicolor LED clip indicator, which assists in avoiding damage to your system. You can connect professional studio systems to the RPM8s’ combination XLR-balanced ¼-inch TRS inputs for compatibility with a wide variety of source equipment.
- Two-way, active, bi-amplified, nearfield studio monitor with accurate playback
- 8" LF driver: woven-kevlar woofer, 80W RMS
- 1" HF driver: silk-dome tweeter, 40W RMS
- Extremely wide frequency response: 39 – 20,000 Hz
- Active, fourth-order crossovers
- High output up to 113 dB SPL
- Bi-color LED clip indicator
- Combination XLR-1/4" TRS inputs for compatibility with a wide variety of source equipment
- Low-resonance cabinet with dual front-panel ports
- RPM8 studio monitor
- Power cable
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 39 – 20,000 Hz ±3 dB
- Maximum Output: 113 dB SPL @ 1m
- Enclosure Type: Ported, dual, front firing
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered, bi-amplified
- Amplifiers: 80W RMS LF, 40W RMS, HF
- Inputs: XLR3 + 1/4" TRS combination
- Sensitivity: 123 dB SPL
- Woofer Size/Type: 8" woven Kevlar
- Tweeter Size/Type: 1" silk dome
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 100 – 230V AC
- Cabinet Dimensions: 17.5"H x 11"W x 13.5"D
- Weight: 32.5 lbs.
Audio Input Wiring
- + = Tip = Pin 2
- - = Ring = Pin 3
- Ground = Sleeve = Pin 1