Force Beta firmware delivers the highly anticipated Arranger and Ableton Live Control
Cumberland, RI USA (Aug 5, 2019) — Akai Professional, a leading manufacturer of music equipment for performers and producers, is proud to announce the Force Beta testing program. To support the impending integration of the Arranger and Ableton Live Control, they are assembling a Beta Tester team along with a private forum to allow beta testers a private community feedback resource and direct line of communication to the development team at Akai Professional.
With Ableton Control integration, Force bridges the two worlds seamlessly for an unprecedented amount of creative power. The ingenuity of Force with its plugin instruments Hype and Tube Synth, its pristine sound processing FX and stellar sample manipulation algorithms, paired with Ableton and the power of VST plugins is here and ready for musical ambitions of the most adventurous kind.
The Arranger feature enables users to build complete compositions in more structured, long-form manner. This new development makes Force an entirely new performance and composition tool whose creative limits are only bound by user imagination. Force now has complete independence to create a full, dynamic song composition from intro to grand finale followed by standalone mixing and mastering.
New in Force Beta:
Live Control - Control Ableton Live using your Force.
• Wireless control and launching of Ableton clips in Session View simultaneously with Force standalone over WiFi.
• Instantly switch between Force in standalone mode and Live Control mode without ever stopping playback.
• Control the Ableton Live mixer, effects, instruments and VSTs using Force’s Touchscreen and knobs.
The Arranger – A fully featured linear sequencer. You can now:
• Create an arrangement of a song against a linear timeline.
• Record your clip performance or live input (MIDI or Audio) into a linear timeline.
• Edit and arrange your song using Force’s powerful Arrange Edit commands.
• Mixdown your song to a stereo audio file or stem it as separate tracks.
• Experiment with different song ideas by launching clips against your linear arrangement.
• Edit a single track from your arrangement in the Grid and List editors.
Undo History – Quickly backtrack and reverse up to nine actions.
Dan Gill, Senior Product Manager for Akai Professional said, “Force is a transcendent music compostition and performance tool. On it’s own, it provides more intuitive creative ability than any product we’ve ever created. With the addition of the Arranger and Ableton Live Control we’ve again opened up an even greater world of possibilities, making our greatest stride to advance music creation for everyone.”
To be eligible, users are asked to sign an NDA, join the forum by creating a user profile and downloading the Beta build to a qualified computer system. Force Beta is closed to the general public. All users interested in joining the beta team can apply here.
Akai Professional will also offer an MPC Beta program for Ableton Live Control integration. Those applying for that program will be notified once it is opened.
For more information, visit akaipro.com.
About Akai Professional
The world’s most influential manufacturer of music production gear, Akai Professional develops creative technologies to empower music makers with tools that are unmatched in expressive capability. Akai Professional is best known for creating the legendary MPC, an instrument that has inspired generations of producers and performers and spawned entirely new genres of music. Akai Professional is a part of the inMusic family of premiere music brands.