24-bit Electromusic Interface Expander
Professional Audio/MIDI Interface with USB 2.0 Hub.
The EIE Pro is a tabletop USB 2.0 audio interface perfectly tailored for your project and portable studio setups. This four-in, four-out (4x4) device features low latency ASIO drivers and enables you to record up to 24-bit resolution and sample rates of 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/88.2 kHz/96 kHz into virtually any DAW, recording or performance software on Mac and PC-based systems. The EIE Pro also houses three convenient USB inputs, in addition to its main USB 2.0 port, enabling you to connect controllers, hard drives or any other peripheral when native ports on a computer may be limited. The compact recording interface contains high-quality components including nickel-plated input jacks, analog-style VU meters and a rugged aluminum casing for a powerful, professional, portable audio solution.
Each channel of the EIE Pro has a XLR-¼” combo jack, dedicated sturdy, gain-pots and Mic/Line/Guitar switches. The EIE Pro features four discrete-design preamplifiers with 48V phantom power for use with virtually any microphone. Individual ¼” Nickel-plated jacks found on the back of EIE Pro provide you with channel inserts for processing audio signals externally. You can monitor sessions on multiple sets of studio monitors using the four ¼” balanced outputs, which are also Nickel-plated. Both pairs of outputs can be monitored visually with the high-quality, analog VU meters providing classic features with modern style. For remote tracking and alternative playback, the EIE Pro has a 1/4” TRS headphone output. High quality analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters ensure that every detail of your session or performance gets captured and played back faithfully.
The EIE Pro sends and receives four audio channels on a single USB cable for simple, universal interface to a computer. The three additional USB ports allow the EIE Pro to function as a hub as well, bridging other MIDI controllers and hard-drives to the computer. The EIE Pro features traditional MIDI In and Out jacks for playing and controlling software with keyboard and pad controllers, workstations, and other MIDI-compatible instruments.
Get solid, professional connectivity, with the EIE Pro.
- Professional 24-bit recording at sample rates of: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96 kHz
- Ultra-low-latency driver included
- 4 nickel-plated XLR-¼” inputs
- Phantom power and four gain controls
- 4 ¼” audio inserts
- 3-port USB hub
- 4 ¼” outputs
- 5-pin MIDI I/O
- Classic analog VU meters
- USB 2.0 audio interface
- Multichannel recording and playback up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5-pin MIDI In and MIDI Out
- 48 volt phantom power
- 6 volt DC, 3A power
Downloads & Documents
- EIE Pro - Quickstart Guide (2.29 MB)
- EIE Pro - Using the HEADPHONE SELECT Switch and MONITOR Knob (125.43 kB)
- EIE Pro - Firmware Update v1.04 (Mac) (105.54 kB)
- EIE Pro - Firmware Update v1.04 (Windows) (113.75 kB)
- EIE Pro - Driver v3.3.17 (Mac OS X 10.12) (1.19 MB)
- EIE Pro - Driver v3.3.3 (Mac OS X 10.11) (1.46 MB)
- EIE Pro - Driver v3.2.0 (Mac OS X 10.9-10.10) (1.81 MB)
- EIE Pro - Driver v2.9.64 (Windows 8.1 & 10) (2.67 MB)
- EIE Pro - Driver v2.9.55 (Windows 7 & 8) (2.39 MB)
- EIE Pro - Driver v2.9.42 (64-bit Windows) (1.32 MB)
- EIE Pro - Diver v2.9.42 (32-bit Windows) (1.16 MB)
- EIE Pro - Driver v2.9.30 (64-bit Windows) (1.28 MB)
- EIE Pro - Driver v2.9.30 (32-bit Windows) (1.13 MB)
- EIE Pro - Driver v2.2.5 (Mac) (2.22 MB)
- EIE Pro - Driver v2.1.3 (Mac) (810.23 kB)
- EIE Pro - Driver v2.1.18 (Mac) (2.11 MB)
- EIE Pro - Media Images (5.05 MB)