Akai MPC Element - Software Installation And Unlock Process
The Akai MPC Element is a portable solution for musicians looking to take their work on the go. Using the included MPC Essentials Software, or an unlocked copy of the MPC Software, the MPC Element allows for powerful groove production and composition in a compact form factor. This guide walks through registration, installation, and unlocking the software for your MPC Element.
- Registering The MPC Element And Downloading The Software
- Installing The Driver, Software, and Content
- Unlocking The Software
- Additional Resources
- Further Technical Support
- Visit www.akaipro.com/essentials
- Scroll down and click on Create Account.
- Create your login information and click Submit.
- Now you are at the dashboard for your account. Click on Register A Product.
- Fill in the required information for your MPC Element and click Submit.
- Back at your account dashboard, you will now see that the Element is registered and you are able to download the software. Click on either the Windows or OSX version of the software to initiate the download. Make sure to click on the version marked (Sound Sets Included) so that the included expansion packs are downloaded as well.
- Navigate to the location on your computer where the download was saved to and run the "Install MPC Essentials.exe" application.
- The installation screen gives you the options to download the driver, software, and content. Install the driver first by clicking INSTALL HARDWARE DRIVER.
You may be prompted to restart your computer. You can either do so now or wait until all components have been installed.
- Install the software by clicking INSTALL SOFTWARE.
- Install the content by clicking INSTALL CONTENT.
- Open up MPC Essentials. You will be prompted to unlock the software. Click Unlock Now.
- Fill out all of the information in the "Unlock Your MPC" window. If the hardware driver was installed correctly you will see your MPC Element serial number towards the top of the window. If the serial number is not shown, try re-installing the driver by following the directions from the previous section.
- Once all of the information is filled in, click Unlock Now. ?
Your software is unlocked! Enjoy your MPC Element and MPC Essentials software!
You can find a number of additional articles and videos in our knowledge base:
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Akai Pro product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Akai Pro technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.