Akai Pro Force - Updating to Firmware 3.0.2
The Force firmware update v3.0.2 brings Splice integration and browser audition warp and sync to your fingertips. In this article, we'll show where to find the latest update, how to install it, and how to explore the new features.
- Feature and Update Overview
- Downloading and Installing the Update
- Splice Setup & Integration
- Using Browser Audition Sync
- Further Technical Support
The new Force 3.0.2 firmware update adds a new line of comprehensive features as well as a few stability enhancements. See our quick list below or view the official release notes for a full list of changes.
- Splice Integration - Splice fuels the creativity of producers around the world with millions of high-quality, royalty-free samples, presets and loops, covering nearly every musical style.You can now download and browse your Splice sample library on your Force standalone.
- Browser Audition Warp and Sync - In the Browser you can now audition samples/loops that have a Force-embedded tempo in sync with your project tempo.
- Track mode OLEDs are no longer blank on first instantiation of default plug-in tr
- MIDI Program Change Off setting added
- MIDI Tracks' Program Change value is now saved with projects
- Launching two clips simultaneously will no longer cause one of the clips to get stuck in the 'waiting to play' state
See a complete list of release notes here and the video below for a full overview.
To download the Force 3.0.2 Firmware Update, visit the Force product page at akaipro.com and click on the Downloads tab.
Update installers are available for Mac and Windows, as well as a file for updating via USB Flash Drive. Download your preferred installer type and follow the instructions in the next section for any assistance installing.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Akai Pro product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Akai Pro technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.