Akai Pro MPC Software 2.0 – How to Download, Install, and Activate – Akai Professional
Akai Pro MPC Software 2.0 – How to Download, Install, and Activate
MPC 2.0 adds tons of new features, including Audio Track Recording, Real-Time Time-Stretching and Pitch-Shifting, Clip Programs, and more. In this short video, we show you how to download, install, and activate version 2.0 of the MPC Software.
- Downloading MPC Software 2.0 from your www.akaipro.com user account
- Installing MPC 2.0
- Downloading the iLok License Manager
- Installing the iLok License Manager
- Creating an iLok account and signing into the License Manager
- Activating MPC Software 2.0 with your activation code and iLok ID
- Opening MPC Software 2.0 and outro
- Further Technical Support
Got more questions? We're happy to help!
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Akai Professional product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Akai Professional technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support.