Akai Pro MPC Touch - Downloading, Installing, and Authorizing MPC 2.0
Combining the might of a pro-level piece of production gear truly fit to carry the MPC shield with the tactile ease of use found on smartphones and tablets, the Touch is truly a workflow revolution. In this video, we show you how to download, install, and authorize the MPC 2.0 software for your MPC Touch.
- Register your MPC
- Download the MPC 2.0 Software
- Install the MPC Software and Drivers
- Authorize the MPC software
- Additional Resources
- Further Technical Support
- So you just bought an MPC Touch. Now what?
- Akai Pro MPC Touch - Using the MPC Expansion Packs and Plugins
- Akai Pro MPC Touch - Setup and Feature Walkthrough Videos
- MPC Academy - MPC Touch Video Tutorials
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Akai Pro product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Akai Pro technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.