Akai Pro MPK mini mkII and MPC Essentials Training
So you've got your MPK mini mkII and installed all of the included software, but now what? To help you get started, we've included a 13 video playlist that will help walk you through loading samples, recording, editing, and exporting music with MPC, MPC Essentials, and several other software titles.
Before Getting Started
The video playlist below will cover how to use software included with your MPK mini mkII. But before you get started, make sure to check out our other guides that cover some of the basics of installing and authorizing the software:
- Akai Pro mini mkII - How to Obtain, Download and Install the Included Software
- Akai Pro mini mkII - Downloading, Installing and Using the Sample Content
- Activating and Deactivating AIR and Sonivox Plugins
- Akai Pro MPK mini mkII - How to use the Editor
MPK Mini Training Playlist
This playlist will cover a range of topics, some of which may not apply directly to your MPK mini mkII or MPC Essentials, but can be helpful in understanding how the software and features on the keyboard work. For example, MPC and MPC Essentials are virtually the same software in most aspects, so tutorial videos for MPC still apply to using MPC Essentials.
More Training and Guides
For even more training and guides for your MPK mini mkII, see our knowledge base page and articles below:
- Akai Pro MPK mini mkII Knowledge Base
- MPC Essentials Knowledge Base
- Akai Pro MPK mini mkII - Setup in Ableton Live Lite (video and guide)
- So you just bought an MPK mini mkII. Now what?
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Akai Pro product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Akai Pro technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.