iLok Universe | Redemption/Activation Issues and How to resolve them
Are you getting a "Code Redemption Reached" error? Is your activation stuck on an old inaccessible computer? This video will go over some of the most common issues you may run into when trying to authorize your software and how to resolve them. This process can be used with AIR, SONiVOX, Mixmeister, Akai MPC 2.0 and any other software that requires iLok for authorization. This video will list the information that is necessary to send back to us in order to get your software up and running. Let's get started!
- Why am I getting a "Code Redemption Error"?
- What If my activation is stuck on an inaccessible Computer?
- Further Technical Support
Additional Support Links
- iLok Universe | Managing your Activations with the iLok License Manager
- iLok Universe | Activating your Second computer with the iLok License Manager
- iLok Universe | Deactivating & Transferring Activations with the iLok License Manager
- Broke, Lost or Stolen iLok USB
- iLok USB - Frequently Asked Questions
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Akai Pro product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Akai Pro technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.