MPC 101 - Creating a Patched Phrase
Creating a patched phrase allows automatic beat matching of loops and phrases to your sequence's tempo. This guide will walk through how to turn any loop into a patched phrase in the MPC software.
- Choose a loop.
- Open the Sample Edit window. Select Chop. Set the Threshold accordingly so that it is detecting major transients.
- Choose Convert. Selected Patched Phrase from the drop-down menu. Select how many bars the loop is meant to be.
- There are now 2 versions of the sample in the Project Information window. Drag the new patched phrase version onto a pad. This version will follow the tempo of the sequence.
- So you just bought an MPC Studio/Renaissance. Now what?
- Akai Pro MPC Renaissance, Studio, and Touch - Video Tutorials
- MPC 101 - Exporting Basics
- MPC 101 - Creating a Patched Phrase
- MPC 101 - Creating a Keygroup Program
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Akai Pro product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Akai Pro technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.