VIP - Everything you need to know about managing Plugins and Presets inside VIP
With the Advance Keyboards and VIP (Virtual Instrument Player) software, your entire VSTi library is controlled by one application. This video walks through how to manage your all your plugins and presets in VIP, including Scanning Your Plugins, Plugins with Expansions (Kontakt 5), Importing User Presets, and Auto Importing.
- Scanning Your Plugins (0:28)
- Plugins with Expansions (Kontakt 5) (4:24)
- Importing User Presets (6:41)
- Auto Importing (8:00)
The process for importing and managing Kontakt expansions has changed in later versions of VIP. Please see our guide below for a full walkthrough for VIP 2.0 and up:
You can find a number of additional articles and videos in our knowledge base:
- Akai Pro Advance Series Knowledge Base
- Activating and Deactivating AIR and SONiVOX plugins
- VIP - Managing Kontakt and Other Expansion Plugins
- VIP - How to Build a Plugin Map
- VIP - Creating and Using Setlists
- VIP - Creating and Using Multis
- VIP - How to Customize Category Tags
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Akai Pro product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Akai Pro technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.