Multi-Touch Music Production Center
MPC 2.0 NOW INCLUDED
We are pleased to announce that the critically acclaimed MPC Software 2.0 is now included with MPC Touch, greatly enhancing the capability and functionality of these full-featured production solutions.
For existing owners of MPC Studio Black see your free upgrade path here.
MPC Software 2.0 is a cutting-edge production suite combining 128-track sequencing capability, real-time time stretching, clip-launch functionality, advanced MIDI editing capability, VST compatibility in controller mode, operation as a standalone application on Mac & PC, advanced sampling & audio editing/recording functionality, seamless DAW integration, a redesigned GUI, Ableton Link Compatibility and much more. Whether you're seeking freedom from computer based music production, or searching for the perfect controller for DAW-centric creative exploration, MPC Software 2.0 grants the ultimate in adaptive creative versatility.
Return of the King: Our newest addition to the legendary MPC series re-writes the rules with an intuitive controller featuring multi-touch functionality, creating a truly immersive production experience.
First of its Kind
In creating the MPC Touch, we have once again established the iconic MPC series as the thought leader in music production technology. Combining the might of a pro-level piece of production gear truly fit to carry the MPC shield with the tactile ease of use found on smartphones and tablets, the Touch is truly a workflow revolution. How producers interact with all aspects of their sound has been forever changed.
Breakthrough Sound. At Your Fingertips
Introducing a new approach to music production with an ultra fast and super intuitive workflow, the Touch is powered by a radiant 7" color multi-touch display. Literally grab and pinch waveforms, draw midi events, adjust envelopes, chop samples, add effects and precisely set your controls using your fingertips. Combined with the classic MPC feel, sound and vastly improved pads, the Touch embodies the best elements of our past while taking music production tech into the future.
The hardware is a true innovation in music production technology. But at the end of the day it’s world-class sounds that inspire great music. Thinking of this, we’ve bundled the Touch with over 20,000 sounds from elite content providers covering the gamut of musical styles, including: AIR, CR2, Toolroom, MVP Loops, Sonivox and Prime Loops. You will be ready to start making your next banger within minutes of opening the box.
The MPC Touch is the future-forward progression of our legendary MPC series, encompassing the classic feel and workflow of previous models while adding a never before seen touchscreen workflow.
“Our new MPC Touch is an incredibly noteworthy event in the evolution of the Akai Professional product lineup. Years of research, customer feedback and cutting-edge engineering development has led directly to the most capable and innovative MPC we’ve ever offered,” said Dan Gill, Product Manager for Akai Professional. “We’re known for the excellence and music-making capability of our MPC family. It’s the backbone of what we do. The MPC Touch breaks new ground in music production in terms of ease of use and on-board capability. We’re excited and proud to offer it to modern musicians everywhere.”
7” high-resolution display
- 7" color multi-touch Display
- 16 velocity-sensitive thick, fat MPC pads with RGB backlighting
- 2-in/2-out audio interface
- Step Sequencer with touch interface
- XYFX control adds effects, adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Phrase Looper, enables connection of any instrument to create loops
- Pad Mixer for setting levels, stereo panning and adding VST effects
- Sample Edit control, for trimming, chopping and processing your samples
- 4 new, performance-ready touch-sensitive controls
- Data Encoder knob, for push-and-twist control of display parameters
- Includes MPC Software 2.0 with over 20GB of sound content.
- 1.92” H x 16.2” W x 8.6” D
Downloads & Documents
- Desktop Software Manual (8.08 MB)
- MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Touch User Guide v2.6 (53.60 MB)
- MPC 2.7 Touch/X/LIVE Manual (54.54 MB)
- MPC 2.7 Desktop Manual (13.36 MB)
- MPC Touch User Guide - v2.3 (51.42 MB)
- MPC Release Notes (477.84 kB)
- MPC Software User Guide v2.2 (10.66 MB)
- MPC Touch Hi Res Images (35.84 MB)