Laptop Keyboard and Pad Controller
Production. Bring it.
MPK mini is an ultra-compact keyboard with an impressive array of buttons, knobs and pads that provide hands-on performance and production control over your music software. With a 25-key velocity-sensitive keyboard, 8 backlit MPC-style pads and 8 Q-Link knobs, the MPK mini is the ultimate portable controller to get your music moving.
Going Out? Don't Forget Your Keys
The MPK mini's keyboard is ideal for quickly capturing your musical ideas on the go. The velocity-sensitive keys allow for dynamic musical expression, and you can access different pitch ranges via the dedicated Octave Up and Down buttons. Create sparkling staccato leads with the built-in Arpeggiator. Tap-Tempo and Sustain controls are included.
Hit the Road ... and the Pads
MPK mini's 8 backlit, velocity-sensitive pads are based on Akai Professional's MPC line of iconic music production instruments. Fire one-shot samples and sequencing drum patterns. Use the pads to send note information, MIDI CCs, or even program changes. The Bank button gives you instant access to 2 banks, putting a total of 16 pads at your fingertips.
Pack Portable Parameter Control
Additionally, the MPK mini has 8 assignable Q-Link knobs to control virtually any parameter in your software. MPK mini works plug-and-play with Mac and PC and requires no software driver installation or wall power for operation. It has four memory banks for programming and recalling settings appropriate to your favorite software programs. The included software editor lets you quickly map MPK mini's controls as well.
Make Music on the Move
Go mobile without losing control—MPK mini empowers you with all the essentials to capture your ideas and keep your music moving, even when you’re not in the studio.
- 25-key velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads (2 banks, 16 total)
- Pads can send note information, MIDI CCs, and program changes
- 8 assignable Q-Link knobs to adjust virtually any parameter
- Built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range, and patterns
- Tap-Tempo button to quickly adjust pace of the arpeggiator
- Dedicated Octave Up, Octave Down, and Sustain buttons
- Program Recall button to restore up to 4 separate global settings
- USB-powered, no power adapter required
- 25 velocity-sensitive
- 8 velocity-sensitive
- light-up MPC-style pads x 2 banks
- 8 assignable controller pots
- USB/MIDI only
- Tap Tempo
- 6" x 13.6" x 1.2" (WxDxH)
- 2lbs (shipping weight 2.5 lbs)