Music Production Controller - Slimline
MPC 2.0 UPGRADE READY
We are pleased to announce that the critically acclaimed MPC Software 2.0 upgrade is now available to purchase for your MPC, greatly enhancing the capability and functionality of these full-featured production solutions.
To see your upgrade path click here.
MPC Software 2.0 is a cutting-edge production suite combining 128-track sequencing capability, real-time time stretching, clip-launch functionality, advanced MIDI editing capability, VST compatibility in controller mode, operation as a standalone application on Mac & PC, advanced sampling & audio editing/recording functionality, seamless DAW integration, a redesigned GUI, Ableton Link Compatibility and much more. Whether you're seeking freedom from computer based music production, or searching for the perfect controller for DAW-centric creative exploration, MPC Software 2.0 grants the ultimate in adaptive creative versatility.
Welcome to your studio.
At under one-inch thin, with low-profile controls and a brushed aluminum body, MPC Studio made to move. MPC Studio merges real MPC pads, iconic workflow, and the same MPC Software used by MPC Renaissance to give you a fully integrated portable production solution. Welcome to production anywhere. The world is now your studio.
Legendary MPC Production on Your PC or Mac
The MPC Studio Music Production Controller fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer. Its compact design is less than 1" thin and fits easily into a laptop bag or backpack. It's USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminum body, and includes MPC Software for Mac and PC with 128-track sequencing capability. With 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow, MPC Swing, plus four touch-sensitive knobs providing enhanced MPC software control, you'll be producing quality music in no time. A large LCD screen (360 x 96 dot graphic LCD) allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer.
Included MPC Software
Featuring 128-track sequencing capability and up to eight pad banks--more than any other MPC ever—the included MPC Software delivers a massive 7GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000 and including 2 MPC Expansions. Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins lets you record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin. Use MPC Software alone as your main DAW, or use it seamlessly with your current studio as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin.
MPC Software supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND, as well as samples and sequences from any MPC ever made, and it's compatible with both Mac and PC.
It's all in The Bank
7 Gigabytes. 300 Instruments. The Bank is an MPC Expansion workstation exploding with all the essential sounds of modern production including basses, leads, effects, keyboards and much, much more. It's included with MPC Studio. You also get The 809, an MPC Expansion for punchy analog drums—a full collection of classic drum machine sounds, each with its own controls for maximum tweak ability.
Professional Go-Anywhere Capability
Designed in collaboration with dozens of working producers and musicians, MPC Studio maintains the workflow that has made the Akai Pro MPC the industry standard in music production for decades. Its built-in backlit LCD, 16 genuine MPC pads, and other powerful features give you the full MPC experience anywhere.
MPC Studio Hardware
- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Compact design is less than 1” thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
- MPC SOFTWARE for Mac & PC with 128-track sequencing capability
- 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow & MPC Swing
- USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminum body
- Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer
- Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control
- 128-track sequencing capability
- Up to eight pad banks — more than any other MPC ever
- Massive 7GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000
- Includes 2 MPC Expansions
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins
- Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin
- Works alone as your main DAW or works seamlessly with your current studio as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- Full 64-bit support in all versions; standalone, VST, and AU
- Auto-save capability
- Display: 360 x 96 dot graphic LCD w/back light
- Height: 1.55 inches (39.4mm)
- Width:11.2 inches (284mm)
- Depth:10.1 inches (257mm)
- Weight: 1.96 pounds (0.89kg)
- Power: USB
- MIDI I/O interface: 1 In / 1 Out via TRS to MIDI breakout cables (Included)
- Maximum events: unlimited (based on CPU)
- Resolution: 960 pulses per 1/4-note
- Sequences: 128
- Tracks per sequence: 128
- Drum pad: 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
- Drum pad banks: 8
- Sync mode: MIDI clock, MIDI Time Code
- Transport Controls: MIDI Machine Control
- Polyphony: 64
- Dynamic filtering: 1 State Variable Filter per voice (up to 8 pole, depending on type)
- Filter types: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Band Boost, Band Stop, Analog Modeling, Vocal Formant
- Number of programs: 128
- Memory capacity: System Dependent. 2 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)
- Plugin Supported as Host: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
- Plugin Formats Available to other DAWs: VST, AU (Mac Only)
- Audio files supported: WAV, MP3, REX, AIFF, SND
- Word lengths supported: 32 and 64-bit
- Program Effects: 4 Insert Slots per Pad, 4 Sends to Track Effects per Pad
- Track Effects: 4 Inserts and 4 stereo Sends per Track
- Master effect: 4 Master Effect Slots Over 50 high-quality effects Included
- Plugin Formats supported: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
- MIDI inputs: 5-pin DIN x 1 via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)
- MIDI outputs: 5-pin DIN x 1 via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)
- Standard accessories: Operator's manual TRS to MIDI breakout cable x2 (Included)
- See more at: http://www.akaipro.com/product/mpc-studio-black#specs
Downloads & Documents
- MPC Studio Quickstart Guide (3.48 MB)
- MPC Studio Release Notes (482.96 kB)
- MPC Studio Software User Guide (19.29 MB)
- MPC Studio Windows 7, 8.1, 10 Driver (32 & 64-Bit) (v2.9.59) (1.48 MB)
- MPC Studio macOS 10.12 Driver (v3.3.11) (1.17 MB)
- MPC Studio Mac OS X 10.11 Driver (v3.3.2) (1.45 MB)
- MPC Studio Mac OS X 10.9 - 10.10 Driver (v3.2.0) (1.75 MB)
- MPC Studio Windows Firmware Update v1.10 (709.31 kB)
- MPC Studio Mac OS X Firmware Update v1.10 (467.65 kB)
- MPC Studio Hi Res Images (7.72 MB)